Peak Performance is a condition commonly improved by IASIS Microcurrent Neurofeedback and/or EMDR.
A combination of EMDR with IASIS as an add-on commonly promotes improvements in Peak Performance. Moreover, a plan that includes both EMDR and IASIS will promote desensitation and reprocessing, enhancing the brain’s engagement in alleviating the symptoms of blocking peak performance including academically, in sports, and in executive function. Give us a call to discuss your specific needs. Examples of conditions commonly improved with EMDR and/or IASIS related to Peak Performance include.
- Stress and anxiety related to taking tests
- Reduce anxiety related to taking tests
- Train like an Olympian or Professional Athlete
- Being in the zone athletically
- Improved attention, focus, discipline, and aim
- Improvements to Executive Function
- Staying focused at work
- Improved alertness
- Improved memory and attention